Tuesday, December 14, 2010

It has been awhile

Ok I have been dormant for the last month or longer so I am going post some pics of our early season bow hunting trip in Oct.
All of us sitting around 



We were waiting on breakfast


The spread !


And we ate very well. Josiah was the camp cook  


Derek's Deer 
14 point 

Ben's deer

Just some of the three miles we walked tracking a deer it sure was pretty though  
Ah yes a little stream. Lets follow it ........ QUICKSAND!!!Yeah that is right me and Josie up to our hips 



 
Derek powdering up 
Can you see me 


We had a good time saw a lot  of deer did some fishing, harvested 2 deer.But by the end of the weekend we all stunk like a skunk so it was nice to take a shower.  

1 comment:

  1. I love these pictures! That was one honkin big deer hanging in that tree! Really you should post more often. love you!

    ReplyDelete