Sunday, December 19, 2010

It is Christmas time

Yes it is Christmas time. The stores are busy, people are in a hurry but generally jolly. Kids are excited Parents are shopping, wrapping, and running. I  did not always like Christmas some of that is because I worked retail for a year and a half. But now my family and  I celebrate Christmas for different reasons. I heard it said that the Christmas season is the giving season, well it is. This is the reason my family and I celebrate (Christ) mas you can find the story in Luke 2:1-52 how God became man in the form of a new born baby all for one purpose, to die for the sins of man kind, the ultimate gift Christ he conquered death once and for all. "Glory to God in the highest and on earth peace among those with he is pleased". I can tell you friend  this is life changing and I believe we all have have sinned. I know I have and will again. So I sing Glory to God in the highest. Because I have been set free from the bondage of sin, I can do nothing to earn this, I don't deserve it,      

No comments:

Post a Comment