Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Come on spring!

Well it won't be long and spring will be here. And that  is fine by me. Turkey season, crappie and morels. Ethan and I did some morel hunting last year with no luck, but I have feeling we will find some this year. Charlotte will be joining the team. Turkey is another issue all together I have not been Turkey hunting  in over three years so hopefully the hiatus will breed success. I bought a blind last deer season so E will get to go on his first turkey hunt if he can be quiet for more than 2 minutes. And last but not least crappie fishing and I just got a new fish fryer loook  oouut , Charlotte again  will be joining  the Bricker fishing team with a brand new princess fishing pole, yes!. I have feeling someone will most likely end up wet (Charlotte is a little klutz) oh well.  My next post will cover tips on taking kids fishing. Rain Rain go away.............................................

No comments:

Post a Comment